Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Indoor air quality is a concern for us all, especially now that new houses are practically air-tight. That’s a good thing, but it means that everything inside is constantly circulated through your ventilation system and reintroduced into the air that you and your family or employees are breathing. In order to ensure that irritants and allergens such as molds, mites, pet dander, dust and pollen are being removed through your filtration system, it’s imperative that you keep your air ducts clean.
Also, did you know these facts about clothes dryer fires (Source: usfa.fema.gov) ?
* 2,900 home clothes dryer fires are reported each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss.
* Failure to clean the dryer (34 percent) is the leading cause of home clothes dryer fires.
* More home clothes dryer fires occur in the fall and winter months, peaking in January.
Here at Ron Albiero Heating and Air Conditioning, we use an advanced video-assisted method of air duct cleaning that eliminates the use of harsh chemicals such as sealers.
Our method uses brushes and vacuuming at the point of contact like this:
* Over time, our registers collect allergen-collecting films from such air-born substances as nicotine and cooking oils. We clean your registers directly to remove these films.
* We make sure that the source of your air supply is clean, too. We clean the blower, coils, squirrel cage, condensation pan and your return air supply, when applicable.
* Finally, we use our patented RotoBrush to remove irritants and allergens from your air duct system. If you choose, we can use an environmentally-safe sanitizer that’s often used in medical facilities to sanitize your vents and air ducts while it leaves behind a nice, fresh scent.
Allergens are just a normal part of living but you need to clean your air ducts regularly to maintain a high indoor air quality. Otherwise, you, your family or your employees can become sick.
Give us a call at 262-338-1200 to discuss your options.
We provide service in the following communities:
Washington County (West Bend, Barton, Jackson, Wayne, Addison, Kewaskum, Hartford, Erin, Slinger, Thompson, Richfield, Hubertus, Germantown, Trenton, Newburg and more)
Ozaukee County (Cedarburg, Fredonia, Saukville, Grafton, Port Washington, Mequon, Thiensville and more)
Also, Campbellsport, Menomonee Falls, Brown Deer and more – call us to see if we can help you.